Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Initially Speaking


This monogram necklace I received today is a definite must-have! I've been wanting a necklace like this for the longest time.  I dug my way through thousands of these on Etsy to find the perfect one, and this one stood out to me! I'm so excited to wear this with so many different outfits. It's silver so it's super versatile and can go with anything from a lazy day sweatshirt, to a fancy dress. Above all, I received this necklace in *drum roll please* a WEEK after I ordered it! I'm so beyond pleased with the quick manufacturing time, and the quality for the price. I'll link you all to the Etsy shop/necklace below.

Also, I have some fantastic news of my own! Today I got accepted to my top choice college- Penn State! I'm so happy and can't wait to deck out in all blue and white apparel! Maybe I'll even paint my nails in blue and white- why not?!

Monogrammed necklace? College acceptance? Sounds like the perfect preppy-gone-lucky day to me!

Stay golden, (or silver)
-Regina Anne

1.25 Inch Monogram Necklace

6 comments:

  1. love it!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I followed your blog; I love it! :)

      -Regina

      Delete
  2. So cute! Congrats on your college acpt!

    :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much; I'm so beyond thrilled! I followed you blog by the way, I love it! :)

      -Regina

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your college acceptance and your gorgeous necklace!! What a great day :)

    -- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

    ReplyDelete