Friday, January 24, 2014

Sick but Stylish

Without a doubt, it's the season for sicknesses. Aches, pains, drippy noses, cold sweats, burning throats and freezing toes; I can't seem to get relief! When you're sick, the last thing you want is to be in a pinching, uncomfortable outfit. The outfit I picked out is super easy and simple, yet you can still go out wearing it in public. Unfortunately, I can't wear my footie pajamas driving or walking through the grocery store. You couldn't pay me enough to wear jeans when I'm feeling like this; even my stretchiest pair of jeggings! When in doubt? Wear black leggings. A simple pop of color pairs well for the top; it can brighten your outfit and mood. Matching Sperrys look great with it, and make you look more organized than you feel. 

I'm not going to lie- I included the vest in this outfit for convenience reasons. My first thoughts when I think of pockets now are: "How many packs of tissues can it hold?" and "Will my five tubes of chapstick fall out?" But hey, it looks great too, and you can never go wrong with a vest. The scarf contrasts nicely with the bright blue, and is a must have for comfort and style. This matching baby pink clutch is beyond adorable, and okay, I again admit that I'm thinking about convenience and easy access to tissues. Even though it's practical, the bow is to-die-for! (Remember- I'm a true sucker for bows) Of course, you need a watch so you don't miss that doctor's appointment.

Believe it or not, I found monogrammed tissues! These are so cute and a perfect gift for anyone you know who's battling the sniffles. The link for them is down below!

Having a long history of colds, I came down with a list of tips to help you get through it:

1) Neosporin - For dry noses... I'm practically about to just stick my entire head in a bucket of this.

2) Moccasins - It's a sin to not have moccasins... They're honestly just too comfortable to live without.

3) Cashmere - Cashmere isn't merely a fabric; it's the comfiest and warmest for those chills.

4) Eye Mask - Sleep off your cold with comfort... and plush darkness.

5) Blistex Lip Medex - THIS is the BEST. Not even capital letters can describe how soothing this is.

Feel better, beauties!
Regina Anne

2 comments:

  1. Monogram tissues seem so perfect for this weather! And it is perfect because I am obsessed with everything monogrammed!
    xoxo
    AnnMarie
    http://annmariebanasik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete