Monday, January 27, 2014

Think Pink

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been online lately; I'm still getting over being sick! I received this lovely sweatshirt today from a cute store online. I'm so happy with how it turned out! The pink is adorable, and it's just the cutest touch! The sweatshirt is such great quality, and the monogram looks so cute! It's a great way of wearing sweats to school without looking disorganized. It's super comfortable and I'm looking forward so much to wearing it! The link where I got it is down below!

Keep thinking pink,
Regina Anne

Monogrammed 1/4 Zip

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! I absolutely love your blog- had to follow! :)

    -Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this!!!
    Sincerely,
    Allyson xoxo sincerelyallyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quarter zip! So cute and simple, but the monogram gives it such a personal touch!

    XOXO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wearing it; it's so cute and SO soft!

    -Regina
    preppy-go-lucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete