Thursday, February 27, 2014

Closing My Blog!


I'm really sorry everyone, but this is my last blog post! I didn't open this blog to get a lot of followers, so the fact that I have 1 follower doesn't bother me much. However, it is really time consuming to think of ideas, write about them, and so on and so forth. Since only 1 person is following, I don't see a point in taking a ton of my time to write, and then only 1 person reads it. I absolutely love blogging, but I'm just too busy with school to do both. I want to be able to dedicate enough time to my blog, and give it the proper time it deserves, and I feel like I can't do that with all my other priorities.

School is a major priority for me, so I really need to focus on that for now. I may bring back this blog over the summer since I'll have more time, but no guarantees. I'll still be reading a few blogs out there if time allows it. And of course, I'll keep calm and stay preppy.

Thanks to those who visited my blog, or took time out of their day to read it! It means a lot :)
If you want to keep in touch, you can still email me at preppygolucky.regina@gmail.com

Goodbye for now, xoxoxo!
Regina Anne

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you should close your blog. I can't find a place to even follow you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i didnt have to end blogging! There's just simply not enough time in the day. And oh, that's so strange! I'll try and look into that! I'd love to start blogging again over the summer.

      Delete