Friday, February 14, 2014

Whale you be my Valentine?




So, it's that day again! Grocery stores are sold out of chocolate, and it smells amazing when you walk through the florist section. Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. I remember in 2nd grade when everyone was required to give out cards and candy for everyone. I would spend the whole day trading candy with my friends, hoping to grab a giant Pixy Stick. One of my pet peeves is when people mope around on this day just because they're single. Even if you're single, you can still enjoy the holiday! As cliché as it sounds, you shouldn't have to depend on someone else for your own happiness! True happiness is when you feel satisfied with what you've accomplished, and motivated to strive harder for the future. If you keep those aspects in mind, having a significant other shouldn't matter. Take this day as a mini Thanksgiving Day (with lots of pink); Be thankful for your friends and family, and show them the love!

For my festive outfit, I paired a Ralph Lauren Striped Cotton Blouse with Jack Wills Skinny Jeans and Michael Kors Fulton Harness Boots. To top it off, I have on J. Crew Pearl Studs, a Marc Jacobs Neon Pink Leather Bracelet and Michael Kors Rose Gold Bangle (SIMILAR). I tried pairing a classic shirt with a bright neon bracelet, and I love the way it looks! I also have a slight obsession with rose gold, and all of Michael Kors' bracelets are just gorgeous. In the middle photo you can see my heart socks; funny story about that. I got them about 6-7 years ago and forget every Valentine's Day. This day is the first time I've been able to wear them!

In the bottom photo of the bracelets, I have one the same Marc Jacobs bracelet as above, as well as a Juicy Couture Jelly Watch, and a J. Crew Pearl Stretch Bracelet (SIMILAR).

I was originally going to post a fashion set I put together, but I really wanted to make this post more personal!

What do you normally do for Valentine's Day? Any Valentine's Day memories you have from the past?

Cya Sweethearts,
Regina Anne

7 comments:

  1. Your outfit is adorable - and your dog is so cute!

    xo Sydney
    everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the pink! It is my favorite color and I think I own to much of it, but oh well! I love it and perfect for Valentine's Day

    xoxo
    AnnMarie
    http://annmariebanasik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I hope you had a happy Valentine's day!

    XO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so cute! And don't get me started on your dog... it's adorable! I hope you had a good Valentine's Day!

    www.fashionsontop.com

    ReplyDelete