Monday, February 3, 2014

Let it Snow

I think the weather predictions were a little (a lot) wrong. "One inch" became two, three, and now four or five inches! This definitely calls for a snow-appropriate outfit. When in doubt, wear a peacoat; you just can't go wrong. I'm a huge fan of dark wash jeans, but I'd rather not look like I'm wearing a onesie with a dark coat. The peacoat contrasts perfectly with a light wash jean, and bean boots. To top it off, add a cute scarf, and matching gloves. I just had to add glasses to this outfit, I think it looks super cute! When you're battling it out with the snow, do it in style.

From the blue crew,
Regina Anne

7 comments:

  1. Cute items! Love those boots!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're expecting more snow tomorrow in Boston...this outfit would be perfect!

    - Lindsey & Amanda
    Oh Buoy Boston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're expecting snow here in CT too! Can't wait :)

      -Regina

      Delete
  4. Love the items. They are really cute!
    xoxo
    AnnMarie
    http://annmariebanasik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete