Thursday, February 6, 2014

Question for My Readers!





I'm definitely having a shopping crisis, and I need your guys' help! As you may or may not know, I've been extremely sick in the past few months and have been in an out of the hospital for my stomach. I haven't been able to go out shopping so I've been looking to order clothes online. However, there's one tiny problem (literally). Whenever I order clothing, everything runs way too big! I'm only 5'2" with a small frame, so finding clothing that fits is a really big struggle! J.Crew is my absolute favorite store without a doubt, but their women's clothing is baggy on me; even their petite clothing runs large. I've been looking at Crew Cuts, Vineyard Vines Kids, Lilly Pulitzer Kids, etc, but there's something so irritating about ordering children's clothing! I'm 17 years old, not 10! To all my readers out there: What are some cute stores that carry petite clothing and run small?

Thanks in advance xoxo,
Regina Anne

6 comments:

  1. While it is a huge bummer that you have been sick, it can be a blessing in disguise to be able to shop the kids collections. Generally the collections are fairly similar but for a portion of the price. I am 27 and still find myself going through the kids sections. I would check out Zara as well as the Zara kids section. I am not a fan of Forever 21 but they do cut clothes super small so you might have some luck there. Alice + Olivia also cuts really small. Goodluck!

    http://www.TonyFind.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I'm 5'2'' and super small too. I love madewell everything and abercrobie (I know lol) jeans! I also really like just wearing tight jeans/pants and then just going with it when tops are a bit baggier.

    Come visit if you get a chance
    AJ | TheAJMinute | @TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, if I wear tight jeans maybe it would look best with a baggy top. Thank you for the advice! :)

      -Regina

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I have the same problem too. I love free people, and you have to order small also...but who doesn't want their sweater to be a bit big? I also love love love wildfox and polo.
    xoxo
    AnnMarie
    http://annmariebanasik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete